Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Stampin' Up!'- 'Christmas Magic'

Woo Hoo!  Here is another upcoming Holiday Catalog sneak peek!!  You can start ordering from this catalog beginning September 1st, 2016!!  As a demonstrator we get to pre-order from the new catalogs a month before they go live to customers.  Yes- how lucky is that!  If you'd like to become a demonstrator & join my team please CONTACT ME for more information!!!
 

This card is one that I created for a swap that I'm in with some other demonstrator friends from across the US & Canada.  I hope they like it!!  I mailed all of my cards out to Jenn last Friday!!  

I also shared this card at my team meeting on Saturday afternoon.  All of my girls got to make this card too!  Our meeting was focused around New Holiday Catalog products!  It was SOOO much fun!!

Check out my cute little snowman!! He is from the set- 'Christmas Magic' in the Holiday Catalog!!
There is alot of new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog that I used here..... stamp set, ribbon, designer paper & snow!!  

Look at the tag- I used the pointed part of the Best Badge Punch (in the big catalog- pg. 186) to make this.
It is just soooooo cool isn't it!
 Here is how I slid the piece of paper into the punch to get the pointed end!
I love it when you can get multiple uses out of just one punch!! 

My piece of Garden Green card stock measures:  1" x 2 3/4"! 

AND look at the snow!! Check out how it sparkles!   I used the new white Mica Flakes Trio Pack- pg. 41 (pkg of 3- white, gold & green) in the Holiday Catalog!  I just used my Multipurpose Liquid Glue, added it underneath the snowman & then dipped it into a container that I put the White Mica Flakes into to make the snow!   CUTE HUH!
stamp set:  'Christmas Magic'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White & Garden Green
designer paper:  Warmth & Cherry DSP stack (6x6)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green & Pumpkin Pie
other:  3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo pack (Cherry Cobbler & Emerald Envy)Mica Flakes Trio Pack (White, Green & Gold), Best Badge Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots 

Measurements for the card:  
*Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 2 3/4 x 3; 2 3/4 x 1
*Cherry Cobbler- 4 x 5 1/4; 2 1/4 x 2 1/2
*Whisper White- 2 x 2 1/4 
*Designer Paper- 5 1/4 x 2
+++
Deke & I spent most of our day yesterday in the machine shed staining our mold trim for the outside of our house/garage that we are replacing.  Then last night we all went up to Nathan & Sarah's for awhile & sat out on their patio around their fire pit.  It was nice & chilly!  The boys played football.  We went to bed early- as I was just beat.  

This morning I'm off early to pick up the 3 Seeley boys for the day, as Manda is officially back to school full time.  And Deke off early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be canning tomatoes & Deke will be gone to Fairfield for a meeting.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment