Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Flourishing Phrases'

This is a pretty flower card!  I did the Smack Down Technique here.  Check out the diagonal layering too.  I love the way it turned out.  I learned that the more ink you use the prettier I think it turns out!  

I stamped the flowers/leaf images on a piece of Whisper White card stock that measured 3 3/4 x 3 3/4".  After I got it all stamped the way I wanted it I put it into my Stampin' Trimmer & cut it at a diagonal & then split the diagonals to layer on the top of the card & the bottom of the card. 
This is one of the cards everyone joining me at my August monthly classes will be making!  Woo Hoo!

Note:  I did at some gold cord behind the flower after I took this picture.  Wow- it sure adds to the card & is really pretty!

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
other:  Flourishing Thinlits, Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer
+++
Yesterday was a busy day with piggies & boys!!  We got alot of little babies in....and they weighed much lighter than normal, so there was alot of sorting & moving around to get them all evened up.  The tiny ones are going to need some extra love & slop fed.  Due to the warm temps the past couple of weeks, the sows haven't been eating at much, thus they aren't milking as well either.  The piggies all look great & healthy......they are just not quite as big as they normally are when they are weaned.  

The boys played outside for about 1 1/2 hours & then we came in late to take their naps.  When they all went home I worked on farm books most of the evening.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then he'll be taking me to have a colonoscopy done.  (Oh one of the joys of getting older,)  I hope I feel good when I get home as I have a ton of card stock to get cut for this weekends classes.  
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment