Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Detailed Floral Thinlits unite with the 'Designer Tin of Cards' stamp set!

OH how I love black & white cards.....and this one is no exception!  Isn't it very elegant & pretty!  It is perfect for many different occasions- wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement, etc.
This card is one that everyone stamping with me at my August monthly classes will be making this month!  

Don't you just love the font & the words on the front of this card?  This 'Designer Tin of Cards' stamp set is awesome too!

stamp set:  'Designer Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (12x12)
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Detailed Floral Thinlits, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Black Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls, Delicate White Doilies

++++
Yesterday was a wild day with all of the boys!!  Oh my......they are busy & keep me going 100 mph.  I was beat when they left last night- but burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff for my upcoming team meeting!

This morning I'm off early to spend the day having tests for my (hopefully) upcoming hysterectomy.  Originally this appointment was to be 2 weeks ago......and that sure would have worked better for me.  But somehow I hope I get everything done today that I have to do.  First I'll take care of all of the tests & dr appointment & then I'll hurry home to finish getting ready for tonight's stampin' class that I have here at our home! 

Tonight when everyone leaves after my class I'll be finishing up things for my stamp class that I have on Saturday morning & then getting ready for my Team Meeting I have all afternoon tomorrow!  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment