Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Thoughtful Branches'

Here is another beautiful fall card using the tree stamp from the 'Thoughtful Branches' stamp set.

I am just dedicating this whole week to using this set & creating different cards with it.  It is truly an amazing set & it can just be used for so many different occasions & layouts.  

I will be sharing another card later next week doing this same technique- as I'm doing a card similar to this at my monthly August stamp classes.

Wow- it is stunning!  You should see it in person.  The different colors that I thumped onto the leaves of the trees just pop!
 
stamp sets:  'Thoughtful Branches' & 'Here for You'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Delight Dijon
markers:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
other:  Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Sponge Daubers, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday morning I ran errands- bank, post office, store, delivered stamps, etc.  I spent the afternoon catching up on bookwork for the farm & stamping stuff.

Last night we ran to Osky to eat a quick supper & pick up Deke's medicine.  I spent the night working on stamp stuff!

Today the boys will be here to spend the day with me.  I am hoping it is nice enough to play outside, so they can burn some energy!  Deke will be here this morning to work on the farm & then he has a meeting in Fairfield all afternoon. 

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a stamping fool!! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment