Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

"Happy 5th Birthday" to Brody & Drake!!

Today is Brody & Drake's 5th birthday!!  Oh my gosh......I so remember the day they were born.  It sure doesn't seem like it has been 5 years.  They are such a blessing in our lives!  It has been fun getting to spend time with them as they grow up.  In a couple of weeks they will start pre-school.  That will be a big change for all of us.  One that I think we are all ready for too.
Here is their birthday invite that Manda & I made for them.  They both picked a different theme for their birthday this year, but we got them talked in to both agreeing on Angry Birds.......so it was cute & fun!  
+++++
Yesterday morning I worked on the farm helping Deke.  Nathan & Steve came & helped us for awhile too.  We were sorting & moving pigs around.  Manda & the 3 boys came too & they played on the swing & outside.....while we worked with the pigs.  

Yesterday afternoon I worked on stamping stuff.  I can't see where I made a dent on my list though.  I'm just so far behind.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to get my walk in & head in to pick up the boys, as Manda has an early meeting before school today.  

The boys have been wanting to go to What Cheer to play in the park.  If they are good & the weather is ok we might do that this morning.  

I have their birthday banner & streamers up!  And I have all of the stuff out to get their crispix birthday cakes made too.  They wanted to help me make them- so we'll see how that goes.  

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  Deke has another meeting tonight in Fairfield- so he won't be home.  


Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment