Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Halloween Scares'

Oh how I love Halloween!!  So here is another upcoming Holiday Catalog sneak peek!  

This card is similar to the card that I made for my team meeting swap this past weekend! 

You can see another Haunted House card I made if you CLICK HERE!
stamp set:  'Halloween Scares' & 'Spooky Fun' (words)
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White
designer paper: Halloween Nights DSP (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
marker:  Crushed Curry
other:  Paper Snips (I fussy cut out the Haunted House), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Enamel Dots(colored them with a Black Sharpie marker)

++++++
Yesterday was a full day with my boys!  I stayed at Manda's home with them the whole morning, as I was trying to get some things done for her at their home- as this weekend is the twins big 5th BD party!  We came out to our home right before lunch & spent the rest of the day here. 

When Masen left last night I worked on finishing up canning tomatoes!  When I got them done I was just beat....
 
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office.  I'm up early to go pick up the boys- as Nathan has an early meeting.  Tonight is my farmer night helping Deke with the piggies.  Brayden also has his first flag football game tonight too......so hoping we can get there too.
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment