Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stampin' Up~ A 'Spooky Fun' Haunted House

Here is another spooky Halloween card that is one of the projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.  Don't you want to join me for this upcoming class & make this card too?

Look closely at all of these images on this card-
  • the haunted house
  • the little bats
  • the tree
  • the gate
  • and grave stones 
All of these images are a piece of designer paper that I cut from the Halloween Night Specialty DSP.

I added these to the designer paper-
  • I stamped the bigger bat 
  • I stamped & cut out the 3 little ghosts- using my Archival Basic Black ink pad & Vellum card stock!  
Isn't it so cute!!  I love the way it turned out.  It is a fun Z fold card!

stamp set: 'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray,Vellum
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Halloween Nights Bakers Twine, Classic Label Punch, Glue Dot, Dimensional, Big Shot, New Platform, Brick Wall Embossing Folder
 +++++
Yesterday was a busy day filled with boys!  It rained on & off- so we didn't get to go outside to play.  

When the boys left I went out to help Deke on the farm- sort & load hogs.  We got soaked.  It was hot, muggy & raining- not fun!  When we got in, we quickly showered & headed to our annual Farm Bureau meeting/supper.  When we got home I answered emails from the day & called it a day.  We were both beat.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm off early to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight we'll all be going to Brayden's football game & then head to the races for the final night of this seasons races at the Southern Iowa Speedway in Osky- to cheer Nathan on!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment