Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Thoughtful Branches'

Today I'm sharing another card using the awesome stamp set- 'Thoughtful Branches'!

This leaf card is a great guy card!  I made it a thank you card- but oh my gosh.....it could be for many occasions.  

It is clean & simple!  But I really like it!  It makes me think of Fall too (which is my favorite time of the year)!

You know why I love this stamp set so well?  I love all the images, as their is a great variety of them & they work so well for many different occasions.  PLUS this stamp set has great words in it!  Whenever a stamp contains both of these.....I'm in love with it!
stamp set:  'Thoughtful Branches'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
ink:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
other:  Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
Yesterday was a fun & busy day with the boys!  And then it was a late, night burning the midnight oil stamping!!

This morning I'm up early & hope to get alot done before the boys get here.  After they leave I'll be a stamping fool again!! I'm getting ready for my August monthly classes.  Tomorrow I head to N. Liberty & Dena is this months hostesses!  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment