Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Paisleys & Posies' Holiday Catalog SNEAK PEEK!

WOW- I have another Holiday Catalog sneak peek to share with you today!!  

Look closely at this card & you'll see some of the new products that are in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.   

This is a clean & simple card....but very elegant & it just shines!  Do you see the new Copper Foil Sheets?  It is just beautiful!!  It is totally stunning! 
stamp set:  'Paisleys & Posies'- NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG
card stock:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets (12x12)-NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG
ink:  Cajun Craze
other:  Thick Very Vanilla Twine, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Check out how I did all of the images on this card.  I put all of these photopolymer stamps together onto one clear Block I.  That way I could stamp them all at one time! This saved me time & it worked out great!!! 


++++++++
When we got home yesterday, Deke worked of the farm the rest of the day & I spent the rest of the day/night stamping!  Aunt Kathy, Sarah, Nathan & Masen all stopped by to visit me a few minitues in the afternoon. 

This morning we are up early & on the go!  Deke is off to chore & I'm cooking meat for Masen's birthday party!!  We have a full day to spend at Nathan & Sarah's for lunch with lots of family & friends celebrating Masen's 1st birthday!  I can't believe he is going to be 1 year old already tomorrow!  Wow- where did the past year go?

Later this afternoon when I get home I'll spend the rest of the afternoon/evening finishing cutting card stock & getting ready for my 2 stamp classes that I have tomorrow.  I can't wait to spend my day stamping with everyone & sharing!!  Devonee & Lynda are our hostesses for this month!  

Gotta run.......

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment