Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Touches of Texture'!

Here is a quick thank you card that I needed to get sent out to a friend.  She loves the new Flirty Flamingo, so that is why I chose these colors! I need to find time to make this same card (or similar to it), using Early Espresso & Crushed Curry for a daisy look for a fall card. 
stamp set:  'Touches of Texture' & 'One Big Meaning'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
other:  2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber


+++++
The air conditioner in my car broke on our way home from Illinois this past Sunday!  So yesterday morning Masen & I took it to the repair shop.  Hope it is an easy fix & not something super expensive.  We then met Nathan, Sarah & Deke for lunch in town.

Manda & the boys came out for the afternoon & we got Masen's birthday invites finished.  Plus we got Brody & Drake's invites all done too!

Last night I worked on catching up on laundry, bookwork & emails!  Nathan, Sarah & Masen were here for awhile & ate supper with us. 

This morning we are up early to get 2 hogs to the Keota Locker & then chore & work on the farm all day.  Masen will be here after bit too to spend the day with me.

Tonight I hope to have some energy to stamp!  

Wishing you a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment