Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Celebrate your day!!

This is a clean & simple flower card.  I just love this stamp set & script of the words!!
I just "shadow stamped" the flowers onto the background of this card.  The flower I then stamped stamped onto Whisper White card stock a couple of times & fussy cut it out.  Check out the center of it.  It is from the- 'Flourishing Thinlits'.

stamp sets:  'Flourishing Phrases' & 'Designer Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
ink:  Watermelon Wonder
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Flourish Thinlits, Layering Squares Frmelits, White Perfect Accents, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue
++++ 
Yesterday was a full & busy day with all 5 boys!  Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & Nathan finally got his hair cut.  I then worked on stamping stuff for awhile too.  

This morning we are off early to chore & load hogs!  Then the 2 Wood boys will be here to spend the day with me.  Tonight when they leave Deke & I will be attending a visitation of a dear friend (& downline's) son.....I just can't imagine & my heart breaks for Denise & her family!  When we get home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!
 
I hope you have a special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment