Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Best Bird'

Wow!  Check out this cute bird!!  I colored him using the "Gold" Wink of Stella pen!  It is just beautiful in person, with the sparkle & shine added to it!
Look at this card & check out the fun fold.  It is the exact same layout that I used for my 'Baby Bear' card- click here to see it!  All I did was change the stamp set!  I really like the way it turned out.

stamp set:  'Best Bird'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Memento Pad, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Dimensionals, "Gold" Wink of Stella, Metallic Enamel Dots

++++++
Yesterday I went to get my hair cut (yep- it is short again), and the twins went with me.  Afterwards we went to get ice cream & home to play a bit.  Then I spent the rest of the day/night just a stamping away!  I've been a busy bee getting ready to leave for a stamping event for the weekend with a few of my demonstrator friends.  
 
We are headed out this morning to Champaign, Illinois to spend our weekend stamping.  Tonight we have a shoe box card swap event.  This bird card is what I created for that swap.  I hope everyone likes it!  I am really looking forward to seeing some of my demonstrator friends & spend the weekend stamping & sharing with them. 

I do not know if I'll have access to the internet at our hotel or not......so if I do I'll be posting each day.  If I don't I'll post on Monday morning, as we get home on Sunday evening.  So be sure to check back by when you can- as I have some more cute projects to share that we're doing this weekend!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment