Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Swirly Bird'

Here is a fun z fold card that everyone joining me last week for my monthly July classes got to make.  I used the beautiful new Sweet Sugarplum & Peekaboo Peach In Colors.  It is clean & simple, yet very modern. 

These flowers are just a peek at some of the awesome stamps that are in this cool new 'Swirly Bird' stamp set.  Talk about alot of different possibilities- this stamp set has many!

stamp sets:  'Swirly Bird' & 'Timeless Touches'
card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Whipser White
ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
other:  2" Circle Punch, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Here is a top view photo of the card opened up!
+++++
Masen was the only one that ended up spending the day with me yesterday.  Brayden went to play with his cousins at his other grandma's home, so the Seeley boys didn't end up coming either then.  Masen went home at 10:00 last night- as Sarah had a meeting & Nathan was on the KBOE race show.  Masen is now a mover & climber & he goes everywhere!  And he is into everything!  Oh my how he has changed in the past 4 days.  In 3 weeks he'll be 1 year old.  That is hard to believe.  I've got to somehow find time to get his birthday invites done.  We have the sample one created & I have them all printed off.....now to get them cut, stamped & assembled!

I was beat last night & got a few things done after Masen left, but not near enough.  I will forsure be burning the midnight oil tonight when all of the boys go home.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for meetings.  I'll spend my day with all 5 boys.  Hopefully it will be nice enough we can go outside to play.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment