Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Stampin' Up!- More 'Flourishing Phrases'!

Here is some more 'Flourishing Phrases'.  I've needed a bunch of thank you card & sympathy cards lately, so this is what I made for them.  It is clean & simple......but very elegant!  Oh how the Silver Foil paper just shines.
stamp sets:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil (12x12)
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, dimensionals
++++++
We had a long day yesterday.....I worked on the farm from 6:00 until about 9:30 yesterday morning & then Masen spend the rest of the day with me.  We went town & enjoyed watching the twins at their swim lessons.  They both jumped off the diving board!!  

Then last night we all went to the Expo (County Fair) together.   We walked through the barns so that the boys could see all of the animals, ate yummy smoked pork chops for supper, watched the talent show & then the queen contest.  It is the 40th Anniversary of the Expo, so Deke was honored for being a past Expo Board Member & Manda was honored for being the 2005 Expo Queen.  Our different 4-H groups  throughout the County have a big flower pot auction for their yearly fund raiser.  So Nathan & Deke both bought a pot of flowers.   We got home about 11:00, fed the animals & called it a night. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa for the day for a meeting.  I think I'm home alone.  I will be a card stock cutting machine, getting everything cut & ready for my 4 monthly classes that I have coming up this weekend. 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me here at our home to stamp tonight!  Now to get everything all set up & ready for them!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I made a bunch of sympathy cards just like this, but changed the wording in the oval framelit.

    ReplyDelete