Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

'Jar of Love' - Stampin' Up!

Wow- what an awesome stamp set this is.  This jar has many things that it could be full of.  Check out this new stamp set on page. 75 in the catalog.  How about adding a lightening bug, fish, other flowers, hearts, etc.

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this weekend will be making.  Check out the new Delicate White Doilies.  And how about the new Classic Label punch!  

I shadow stamped the flowers to get some darker & some lighter ones, adding pearls to the center of some of them.  
stamp set:  'Jar of Love'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
ink:  Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, New Platform, Everyday Jars Frametlis, Linen Thread, Classic Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Delicate White Doilies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 ++++++
I had several that joined me at our home last night to stamp!  We all enjoyed a fun time together!  This morning I'm gearing up for more to come stamp with me here at our home.  They will soon be here.  I am looking forward to getting to stamp & visit with everyone.

This afternoon/evening I'll be a cutting fool, as I'll be getting ready for my 2 stamp classes I have tomorrow too.  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment