Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Flourish Thinlits!

Another "Oh happy day" card.  This is a cool stamp with with big bold words.  And these words can be used for many different occasions too.

Check out the pretty flower here.  It is from the stamp set- 'Flourishing Phrases'.  I also used the coordinating Flourish Thinlits.   

The stamped flower was fussy cut with scissors, as there isn't a framlit or punch for it.  But is pretty & worth is to cut out. 
stamp sets:  'Flourishing Phrases' & 'Scenic Sayings'
card stock:  Peekabook Peach, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
ink:  Archival Basic Black 
other:  Big Shot, Precision Plate, New Platform, Flourish Thinlits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Paper Snips
++++++
Yesterday was a fun day of stamping with everyone at my class.  Everyone went home with a ton of ideas & got to use lots of new products from the catalog.  Leslie was a wonderful hostesses.  And I thank Brooke & Dena for staying to help us clean up too.
 
Deke is off early this morning to chore & then head to his weekly board meeting.  He'll be home for lunch & chore again & head out for 2 more meetings that he has in Fairfield late this afternoon/evening.  
 
I will be working on farm books all morning.  When I get them done I'll be working on getting ready for my upcoming 4 other stamp classes that I have this week.  
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment