Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Flourishing Phrases'

Wow- here is a beautiful card made using the awesome 'Flourishing Phrases' stamp set!  This stamp set has some beautiful images, along with a ton of awesome words!!!!

This card was also one of the ones everyone joining me at my monthly July classes got to make.  
I think it is just stunning & so elegant!  AND it is a fun fold too!  

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'& ' Gorgeous Grunge'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Flirty Flamingo, Very Vanilla
ink:  Tip Top Taupe
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Flourish Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Fine Tip Glue, Tear & Tape Adhesive
This is what the card looks like opened up.  Did you notice the lattice thinlit image across the top.  WOW!

++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 5 of my boys!!  They had a fun time together.  We played outside for about 2 hours & were on the go the whole time.  I bet they all slept good last night.  I know G'ma was sure tired.

I burnt the midnight oil stamping though!!  As I've been a busy bee getting ready for an upcoming stamping event that I have this weekend.  I am excited about getting to go to Illinois & attend a stamping event that my demonstrator friends- Julie & Meg are hosting.  And I'm also honored to be a presenter at their event too, as I get to share about my Stampin' Up! business with all of the other demonstrators that will be in attendance there.  Plus I have 4 demonstrator friends that will be joining me too.  So we are going to have a fun girls weekend of stamping, stamping & more stamping!  This is going to be kind of like a mini convention for us!

Deke is off early this morning to chore & then he'll head to Ottumwa for a meeting.  I'm up early to get my walk done & a few things done before the 3 Seeley boys get here.  We are going to make cookies, as I promised Brody yesterday that we would do that today.  When they leave I'll be a stampin' fool- finishing up all of my swaps, shoe box swaps & things for my presentation.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Great color combination and card layout. I love the sentiment inside and that you put a sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete