Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Stampin' Up!- "Seaside Shores"

Check out these cut little fishy!  This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my July monthly classes will be making this weekend.  They are pretty cute!  I used the Clear Wink of Stella pen on the bubbles & the white lines of both fish & it looks super cute in person to see the little shimmer! 
stamp sets:  'Seaside Shores', Time of Year', 'Banners for You'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
ink:  Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, New Platform, Seaside Embossing folder, Paper Snips, Clear Wink of Stella


This card was the favorite card this month of many of my stampers!!  It would make an awesome scrapbook page too! 
++++++
I spent my whole day/night stamping  yesterday!  I had a class yesterday morning & got to visit & stamp with everyone.  Then I was a card stock cutting machine- getting ready for today's 2 classes. 

I'm off to load up the car & head out soon.  Lorrie & Chris are our hostesses this month.  We have a big group joining us & I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment