Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Floral Phrases'

Here is a clean & simple card using the 'Floral Phrases' stamp set & coordinating designer paper called Floral Boutique.  This designer paper is just absolutely gorgeous!  I love every single sheet of it!  And I can honestly say that is not true with most packages of DSP.  This is just an awesome Suite that Stampin' Up! has in this years catalog on pages 76 & 77!
stamp set:  'Floral Phrases'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Dapper Denim
designer paper:  Floral Boutique (12x12)
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals

+++++++
I had a busy day with boys yesterday!  It is always fun to see the little cousins get together though & play.   I am glad that Lawson & Baylor got to come visit us!  We don't get to see them very often. 

Last night the guys worked late in the shop on the race car.  I made supper & took it up there & we all ate together.  I worked on wrapping ribbon the rest of the night, as the backed ordered In Color ribbons for my In Color Bundles finally arrived!  Yeah- so everyone I am seeing this week at my classes, that ordered them last month will get them all now!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for a little bit & then spend the rest of the day in Mount Pleasant for a meeting.  

I'm up early this morning to get ready for the boys.  Masen will be here early, as Nathan has an early meeting.  The 3 Seeley boys will be here after their swim lessons.

Tonight I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock for all of this weeks classes!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment