Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Baby Bear'

Oh my.....this little bear is just absolutely adorable isn't he!  I think he is just so cute & so cuddly looking! 

This bear is actually a 3 step stamp, but I only used 2 of the stamp images when I created this card.

I stamped the solid image part of the bear in Crumb Cake ink & then I stamped the shadowing parts of the bear over it, using Soft Suede ink.

Why did I chose these colors for this card?  I thought the card could then be used for more multiple purposes other than just a baby card, if I made it more generic looking, rather than using the traditional blue or pink for a baby card. 

I added a little tab on the edge of it.  Can you guess what punch I used to make that?
Here is what the card looks like opened up.  

The punch I used for the tab on the edge is the Bow Builder Punch.  Cool huh!  I am always trying to think of different uses for different products so we can get the most use out of them! 

stamp set:  'Baby Bear'
cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Real Red
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy Framelits (for small heart), Brights Enamel Dots (Real Red), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
++++++
I was home alone most of the day yesterday & a busy beaver.  I worked outside for about 3 hours in the morning.  Then spent the rest of my day doing farm bookwork & placing SU! orders, etc.

I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I am going to spend the weekend in Illinois at a stamping event, where I'll be a presenter.  We'll be leaving on Friday morning!  Friday evening we have a shoe box swap & then all day Saturday is the Impeckable Stamping School Event.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & get ready for the boys.  I think all 5 of them are going to be here today.  Tonight there is a special USRA Race in Osky- so we'll all be headed over there to cheer on Nathan.  Masen will be going with me, as Sarah has a meeting & Brayden has swim team- but hopefully they be at the races before the features start.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment