Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

'Happy Celebration'

This is a great guy card!!  I used the new set 'Happy Celebration', along with the coordinating embossing folder called- Celebrations Duo.  This neat embossing folder, actually debosses the image.  So instead of the image being raised, it is indented. 

This is another one of the cards I created for a shoe box swap for my team meeting I had last weekend.
Check out the designer paper- Carried Away, which is one of the Sale-a-bration choices that you can get for free right now with a $50 order.

Look at the cool metal stars along the edge.  These are from the Urban Underground Embellishments that are on pg. 47 in the Occasions Catalog!

stamp set:  'Happy Celebrations'
card stock:  
*Basic Gray- 4 1/4 x 11; 4 1/4 x 2
*Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4 
*Whisper White-  4 x 1 3/4; 2 1/2 x 1
*designer paper:  Carried Away-(SAB)- 4 x 2
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Celebrations Due Textured Embossing Folder, Urban Underground Embellishments, Dimensionals

 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys!  Last night I was a farmer again, as Steve & I helped Deke sort hogs outside.  

Deke is off this morning to chore & head to the courthouse for the morning.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a farmer again, helping Deke mark, sort & load hogs!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment