Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

'Moon Baby'

Here is a clean & simple baby card using the 'Moon Baby' stamp set!  

I colored it with the Watercolor pencils & blender pens!
What a cute stamp set this is!!  
 
stamp set:  'Moon Baby'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Thick Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
marker:  Pink Pirouette 
other:   Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils, Dimensionals
 ++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with the boys.  We ran a few errands in the morning.  Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got 2 hair cuts done!

I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!!  

This morning I'm of to go pick up the boys & take the twins to pre-school.  I'll spend my day with Trey.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business & I'll be cutting more boys hair.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment