Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

When in doubt stamp!!

This is such a fun stamp!  Check out these words.  "When in doubt stamp"!  I love it!

I repeatedly stamped these words on this card front & used 3 different colors of inks too!  This is a card that I made as my swap for my Iowa Inker's Team meeting.  I thought it was a fitting card for the occasion & it was fun to make!
These words are from the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Designer Tee'!  You can earn it for FREE when you spend $50 now through March 31st.

stamp set:  'Designer Tee'
card stock:  Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Watermelon Wonder
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies, White Perfect Accents, Blossom Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  Drake was feeling better- thankfully!  I took the boys with me & I got my hair cut.  We came home & ate lunch.  And I then cut Brody & Drake's hair!  When the boys went home last night I worked on stamping stuff all night!

This morning Deke is off to chore early & head to the office for a meeting.  He'll then be off to Mt. Pleasant for the rest of the day for another meeting.  

I'm off to go pick up the boys & take the twins to pre-school.  Trey & I will spend our day together.  We have some errands to run this morning.  

Tonight Deke & I will be spending our time together on the farm with the piggies!  Yep- tonight is my farmer night after the boys go home.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment