Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

'So Very Much'

Here is another Watercolor Wash card.  I created this one when trying to design my cards for my monthly classes, early this month.  This is the first card I did, but I didn't use it at my class.  I used this ONE HERE at my class.
This dragonfly is really pretty though in the Silver Glimmer paper too isn't i! It is just a pretty sparkly card!


stamp set: 'So Very Much'- #143340 (w) or #143331 (c)- SAB Catalog= FREE with a $50 order!
card stock:   Smoky Slate, Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Silver Glimmer paper

ink:  Versamark, Smoky Slate
other:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot, Dragonfly Dreams Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++++
I have been doing bookwork all weekend- getting our stuff done for our taxes.  I know I'm tired of looking at numbers!  I'd rather be stamping!!  I am just about done though & will get everything to our CPA later today.

Deke is home to work on the farm all day again today.  He is still powerwashing, getting ready for our new baby piggies to come next week.

There is no school today since it is Presidents Day.  So I don't have any boys here right now, but I'm sure they'll be down later. 

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment