Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

'So Very Much'

This is another one of the cards I made as a shoe box swap for my team meeting that was last weekend.

It is clean, simple & cute!
It opens like this. 
I love these 2 colors together & I love this Carried Away DSP'!

Both this stamp set & the designer paper are Sale-a-bration (SAB) choices & you can get either of them for FREE with a $50.  (Or spend $100 & they are both FREE!)

Here are the supplies I used, plus the measurements.
stamp set:  'So Very Much'- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 order
card stock:  
Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 8 1/4"- score at 5 1/2"
                         4 /14 x 3 1/2" 
Smoky Slate- 1" strip
Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside)
                           4 x 3 1/4 (stamp words on for card front)
designer paper:  Carried Away- 4 x 2 1/2" - SAB choice- FREE with a $50 order
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Classic Label Punch, Dimesionals
++++
We had a great day stamping at my class yesterday!!  I enjoyed getting to visit & stamp with everyone!  I appreciate all of those that helped set up & clean up- Deb, Dena, Jenny, Janine & Lana.

Last night we went to Nathan & Sarah's to watch the Super Bowl with them & the boys!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.

I will be spending my day working on bookwork!   Tonight I'll be placing orders & working on stamping stuff!  I have 4 classes this week, so I have lots of card stock to get cut. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment