Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

A clean & simple 'Avant Garden'

Here is a clean & simple black & white card.  In my opinion, you can never go wrong with black & white!   Black & white cards are always some of my favorites!
Notice how I did a white layer onto a white layer here.  It just helps add a little dimension to this card.

stamp set:  'Avant Garden' - Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with a $50.00 order!
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, White Organza ribbon, Dimensionals, Basic Pearl. Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
I had a busy day with my boys yesterday!  Last night when they went home I worked on bookwork.  And Deke worked late on the farm moving pigs.  We are trying to get things ready for new baby piggies to come soon. 

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & then spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Deke is home again today to work on the farm all day, so we will look forward to him being home to eat lunch with us.  

Tonight we are doing a family bowling/pizza night for my birthday.  It will be me, Deke, Nathan, Sarah, Manda, Steve, Brayden, Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen!  The boys are excited!  I sure hope we have fun!  We haven't gone bowling together since last winter.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment: