Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

It's a Step Block BABY CARD!

Oh......it is a fun fold pink baby card!!  I just LOVE IT!

It is a Step Block fun fold!  I made one of these years ago.  But wow- making it into a baby block card with this stamp set is just the perfect combination!

I started playing with this 'Bookcase Builder' stamp set the other night.  You see my other 'Bookcase Builder' baby card HERE!

I think this card just turned out so cute!  It will be one of the fun fold cards that I have everyone make that comes to my Spring Fling Stamp Camp in April!  They will get to make 2 of them.  I'll have everyone make a pink one & a blue one too! 
Check it out......this is what it looks like from the top side!   Isn't it neat that it is actual blocks!
And it even lays flat to put into an envelope & mail!  

I put the "Congratulations" words on the bottom & thought that would be a good place to sign it too!

Wouldn't you love to get OR give a cute baby card like this one?

stamp set:  'Bookcase Builder'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

ink:  Crumb Cake
marker:  Blushing Bride
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Blushing Bride 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Simply Scored Tool
++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!  We started out really early yesterday morning selling hogs.  And then I spent my day with the 2 little boys.  After school the twins came too & we kept the 3 Seeley boys for the evening.  We played games & watched a movie together.  And then played more games!  I think playing checkers was probably the most exciting part of the night!  Drake & Papa are both very competitive!  We took the boys to their home & put them to bed in their own beds & stayed with them until Manda & Steve got home.  This way everyone got to sleep in their own beds. 

Today I'm home for the day & will spend it STAMPING!  I have tons to get done!!  I have lots of stamping classes coming up in the next 2 weeks to plan & get ready for.  
 
Deke will chore & then spend the whole day helping Nathan in the shop, working on the race car.
 
Oh my.....what a difference 48 hours makes in the weather!  We went from 70* & no coats, to snow boots & winter coats again!  Our grass is covered with a white dusting of snow!  So I guess today is a great day to be home & stay inside to stamp!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment