Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Monster from 'Yummy in My Tummy'!

So......I knew when I saw this 'Yummy in My Tummy' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog I was going to have to have it!  I knew that the boys would love it!  And of course they did- especially Drake!
I made this little monster card for all 5 of the boys for Valentines.  It is a stand up easel card.  And they all have their cards standing up in their rooms!  

You can see other cards I made using this same easel card layout by-
**CLICKING HERE- 'Special Reason'
AND CLICKING HERE- 'So Very Much'
I thought it was fitting to punch out the word HUGS, using the Sweetheart Punch.  

And the words that I punched out with the Classic Label punch say-"love you lots" on it & they are from the 'Sealed With Love' stamp set!

Notice his horns & the pads on his hands.....I colored them using the White Chalk Marker!

stamp set:  'Yummy in My Tummy' & 'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper:   Sending Love 6x6 paper stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  White Chalk Marker, Sweetheart Punch, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Classic Label Punch, Glue Dot
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the boys!  We didn't get to play outside.  It wasn't very warm.   So we did lots of coloring, cutting & reading!

When the boys went home last night I helped Deke outside with the pigs.  He then had a late meeting last night  in town & I worked on stamping stuff.

We are both up early this morning to mark, sort & load hogs, as the semi is to be here at 5:00 a.m.  Deke will be home all day to work on the farm.  Yeah- he doesn't have any meetings today!  He'll be here to eat lunch with the boys & me. 

I'll be heading in to pick up the boys & take the twins to preschool.  I'll then spend the rest of my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight the 3 Seeley boys will be here.  We'll take them home at their bedtime & stay with them there, until Manda & Steve get home tonight.  

Gotta run....
Wishing you a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment