Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

'Sealed with Love'!

Here is a fun Valentines card that I made using the 'Sealed with Love' stamp set & coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies.

stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Love Note Framelits Dies, Stitched Framelits, Basic Pearls, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals,

Yesterday was a busy day full of stamping!!  I literally stamped all day/night!  I enjoyed the group that came to stamp with me for my morning class.  When they went home I spent the rest of the day/night working on cutting Big Shot things for my 2 stamp classes that I am having today!

I'm up early this morning & off!  Peggy & Heather are my 2 hostesses today!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day stamping!  Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment