Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

'Avant Garden'

Here is an elegant black & white flowery card!  I used this stemmed flower stamp to make the background on my card front!  And then used the single stem of flowers as my main focus too.
So what do you think?  Those of you that know me, know that I always love black & white cards!

stamp set:  'Avant Garden'- Sale-a-bration set- FREE with a $50 order
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink: Archival Basic Black
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Basic Pearls
+++++
Last night we worked late on the farm.  And I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

This morning Deke is off to chore early & head to another meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day!  They will all be here!  

Tonight we are all going to Nathan & Sarah's home for supper!  I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: