Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines DAY!

Today is a simple card.......but a fun fold that I was just playing with.  I'll share it in another way in a few days.  I like it that way better.  Wait until you see it!  It is super cute!
But what better way to tell someone you love them than to 
  • have a heart
  • say-" love you lots" 
  • say "sealed with a kiss" 
  • and with some lips to top it off!

stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP (6x6 stack)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Love Notes Framelits, dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the rest of the cards that everyone made last week at my monthly card classes! 
++++
Yesterday was a long day, since it started out so early with piggies.  And it was a fun day with my boys!  When they went home last night I worked on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day!  We are doing to do some Valentines crafts.  The twins are super excited!  Wait until they see the monster stamp that we are going to use!  They'll love it!

Tonight Masen is staying all night with us.  Deke & I are making lettuce & dumplings for supper & taking it up to Deke's parents home to eat with them.  When I get home I'll work on stamping stuff if I can.  We'll see how my day & evening go & how well Mr. Mason cooperates with G'ma getting anything else done!

Deke is home to work on the farm all day today!  He is moving pigs.  We are busy getting ready for baby piggies that come in 2 weeks!  

Gotta run.....

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!

Wishing you all a very special Valentines Day!  I hope you get to spend it with someone special in your life!  

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment