Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

'Avant Garden'

Here are a lot of flowers!!!  I randomly stamped them all over this card front!
Doesn't this card make you think of spring?  

I added the black stamen to the flower centers!  And then the words are stamped onto a stitched oval framelit.  I fussy cut out one of the flower to pop it up!

stamp set:  'Avant Garden'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flaming, Peekaboo Peach, Mint Macron
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Paper Snips Dimensionals
++++++++
I stamped all day yesterday!!  I had good mojo & got alot done!  I still have stamps everywhere....

I'll be a stamping fool again tonight after the boys go home.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up all of my boys for the day!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment