Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Another fun Valentines card!

Here is another fun Valentines card, using one of my new favorite stamp sets- 'Love Sparkles'!

Hey- check out the layer behind the red heart!

There are the framelit pieces from the Love Notes Framelits Dies' that I used!
Check out how I cut the tabs off of this framelit to make it into a heart!
I cut off of the one tab.
And then I cut off the other one!  
It is a perfect heart that layers behind the center red heart framelit image here.
stamp set:  'Love Sparkles'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP Stack (6x6 size)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Framelits, Love Notes Framelits Dies, New Platform, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping!  We all had lots of fun!  Great company & cute cards just got hand in hand!  Peggy & Heather were great hostesses!  And I appreciated all of their help.  It was a long day though!!  As I left early yesterday morning & got home early evening last night.  I was beat, so I stopped to pick up a Casey's Pizza for our supper.  By the time I ate supper & got the car all unloaded- I was ready to call it a day!

We are up EARLY this morning....at 4:00 a.m. & headed out to the farm.  We are marking, sorting & loading hogs to sell this morning.  Deke will finish choring after we are done loading them & then he'll head to the office for his weekly board meeting.

I'll run into shower quickly & head out to pick up my boys for the day!  Tonight when they are all gone home I'll be placing orders & finalizing things with my hostesses from the past weekends classes.  I also have to get the boys Valentines gifts made too- somehow/sometime tonight, before I call it a night.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment