Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

'Lift Me Up'!

It is clean & simple!  Oh what a fun card this is with a hot air balloon & clouds!

Notice the little shadowed hearts in the background of the clouds?   And the water wash look?  Both of these images come from the 'Perpetual Birthday Calendar' stamp set on page 134 in the Annual Catalog.  
stamp sets:  'Lift me Up' & 'Perpetual Birthday Calendar'
card stock:  Shimmery White, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Pool Party & Watermelon Wonder
ink:  Pool Party & Watermelon Wonder
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals
++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  When they left I worked late on the farm with Deke helping him with the piggies.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Des Moines for an all day meeting.  I'm off to go pick up my boys for the day.  Tonight when they go home I'll be a burning the midnight oil stamping!!!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment