Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Another 'Moon Baby'!

This is another card I made for my team meeting that I had last weekend.
It is similar to one that I posted a couple of weeks ago.....same colors......I just changed it some!
You can see the other one BY CLICKING HERE!
I think this turned out super cute!
I love the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder & the split layer behind the baby. 
 This is just a stepped up version of the one I posted awhile back. 

stamp set:  'Moon Baby'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Pool Party, Watercolor Paper
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Clear Wink of Stella, Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils, Dimensionals
 ++++++
I literally spend my whole day/night stamping yesterday- creating & cutting for today's stamp class.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our time stamping today!  Lana is our hostess this month!  I'm off to finish getting everything ready & head out soon!
 
Tonight when I get home we'll be watching the Super Bowl! 
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment