Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

'Sealed with Love'

Clean & simple.....What a cute Valentines card!

I made this with left over pieces laying in my pile that I had cut for class cards.  I like the way it turned out!
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love (6x6 stack)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, Standard New Platform, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, 2' Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals
++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.   And then a fun night of stamping with all that joined me!  

I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  

This morning I'm up early & getting everything ready for another stamp class that is here at our home.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment