Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Celebrate!

 I love this stamp set!  I've used it several times on many different cards!   The font & words are perfect for many different occasions. 

Years ago when I first started stamping, this is one of the first "fun folds" that I learned to do!  It is called the lattice.  I've done it a few times at classes & for a couple of Stampin' Up! cruise swaps over the years.  I thought it would be fun to do on this card!  I'll have to do this fold at an upcoming class sometime soon. 

Don't you think that this card would make a great Valentines card!  Or it could even a wedding or anniversary card too!
stamp set:  'Love Sparkles'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper: Sending Love DSP
ink:  Real Red
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Note:  I fussy cute out the heart here, as there isn't a framelit or anything that goes with it.  

+++++++
It was a late night of stamping last night for me!  

Deke if of early to chore & head to another meeting again today- this time in Frytown!  And I'm off this morning to pick up the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight I have a house full coming to stamp with me here at our home!  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment