Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

Sweet Peach Suite!

I love the layout & way these peach cards turned out.
I used the Sweet Peach Suite!
Notice the stitched leaves.
I used the Stitched Greenery Die for them!
I just LOVE IT! 
 
My peaches are all different.....
 I inked the peaches in the Pale Papaya ink pad & then took a 
sponge dauber & tapped on some Calypso Coral ink pad.
 
I stamped them onto a strip of Basic White card stock & then die cut them out!
Notice the shading in my peaches.
Each one of them is different!
One peach or Two?
I think that they are both super cute!
Adding the stem/leaves to the peach top sure completes the peach!
This You're A Peach DSP is on SALE now.

 Here are the measurements & supplies.

stamp set:  'Sweet As A Peach'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base.  
  • Pear Pizzazz- 4 x 5 1/4"- use with Stitched Greenery Die
  • Calypso Coral- 1 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle & stamp words onto it for card front
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp peaches onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  You're A Peach DSP- ON SALE NOW!
  • 2 1/2 x 4"
  • 2 1/2 x 4" 
inks:  Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral & Pear Pizzazz
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Greenery Die; Peach Dies; Scalloped Contours Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; sponge dauber; Pale Papaya & White Ribbon; Artistry Blooms Adhesives Backed Sequins

Thank you!!
Have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment