Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Symmetry Designer Paper

 I love sewing & do quilting, but I don't ever find time now days to get to do that.
So I decided to make a quilt block by making this pinwheel out of DSP for today's card.

I used the Sweet Symmetry DSP to make this pinwheel pattern.
Isn't it just so pretty!
 I made this a fun fold "book fold" card!
 This is what my card looks like when it is standing up!
And this is what the card looks like when it is opened up.
You can see another pinwheel card I made with step-by-step photo tutorial
 
Here are the supplies & measurements for this card.
 
stamp set:  'Sweet As A Peach' stamp set
card stock:
  • Just Jade- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4 1/4", 5 1/2" & 6 3/4"- for card base
  • Bumblebee- 4 x 4"- emboss using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
  • Just Jade- 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" (x2) 
  • Calypso Coral- 2 5/8 x 2 5/8" (x2)
  • Calypso Coral-  1" strip- die cut circle using a circle from the Picture This Dies
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out using Peach Dies
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Sweet Symmetry DSP- 
  • Just Jade- 1 1/4 x 1 1/4"- (x4)
  • Flower Print DSP- 1 1 /4 x 1 1/4"- (x4) 
  • Just Jade DSP- 1 x 4"
ink:  Just Jade
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Picture This Dies; Peach Dies; 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems; Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Tombo Multipurpose Glue

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun fold pinwheel card using the Sweet Symmetry DSP! I love it!

    ReplyDelete