Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Shadow Stamping with Forever Fern!

Check out this COOL NEW Embossing Folder!
It is a sneak peek!!
This NEW Star-Crossed Embossing Folder is
in the NEW Holiday Catalog & available on 8/3/21!
Isn't this such a COOL embossing folder!!! 
I just love it!
WOW- Look at these 2 cards.
They are both the same.....other than they are done in 2 different ways with 
the Shadow Stamping Technique!
 
#1- first card=  I used the Stamparatus for this, so that I could get precise stamping.
It is a tone on tone with the same ink & card stock.
I stamped the leaves in Mint Macaron ink, onto the Mint Macaron card stock.
I then cleaned my stamp & inked it in White Craft Ink & stamped directly over the leaves in the exact same spot!
#2-second card=  This is Basic Shadow stamping.  
I stamped the leaves onto the Basic White card stock using the Mint Macaron ink pad.  
Then without reinking it- I moved the image a little upward & stamped it again.
Shadow Stamping creates depth & movement!
Which one of these 2 cards do you like better?
Inks:  Mint Macaron & Craft White
I used the Stamparatus with this one!
 Here are the measurements & the supplies.
stamp set:  'Forever Fern'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Mint Macaron- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Mint Macaron-4 x 5 1/4"- emboss & then diagonally cut off the cross part
  • Basic Black-2 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut with Painted Label Dies & stamp leaves onto this
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Mint Macaron
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Star-Crossed Embossing Folder- Available 8/3/21 in the Holiday Catalog; Painted Label Dies; Mint Macaron Soft Velvet Ribbon; dimensionals 

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment