Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Delicate Dahlias Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!

 Here is a quick post......
as I had stamp class yesterday & then I went to the races 
with my family to watch Nathan race his stock car last night.
(He finished 4th in the main- so had a pretty good night!)
Thus I am sorry that I didn't have time to finish any more 
of this for today's post.
 
But check out this flower......
as I'm showing you a sneak peek of a pretty gate fold card I made!!
I used some NEW Holiday Catalog products, along with the 
NEW Delicate Dahlias Sale-a-bration stamp set when creating this!

Please check back here on my blog tomorrow for more details 
about this card & the products I used!!
Just wait until you find out how I colored this gorgeous Dahlia!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment