Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! Turtle Friends Bundle fun fold!

 Well......if you are like me.....I don't forget birthdays,
but I'm usually late in getting cards sent out!
So I was super happy & excited to see the words in this stamp set.
And then when they were combined with this cute turtle- 
it just made me SMILE!

I combined the In The Wild DSP with the 'Turtle Friends' Bundle!
So what do you think?
I think it is pretty sweet!
This is a Z fold card!
Notice how I added the DSP strip along the inside of the card.
I think it just pulls it all together by doing this!
 This IN THE WILD DSP is on SALE NOW at 15% off!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
 
stamp set:  ''Turtle Friends'
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"- to make z fold card base
  • Evening Evergreen- 3 x 3 1/2"
  • 2" strip- punch out Everyday Label Punch & cut in half for "TAB"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4"- stamp grass & words onto this
  • Soft Succulent- 2" strip- stamp turtle & punch out
  • Soft Succulent- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  In the Wild- on sale now at 15% off!
  • 1 x 4"- put on right edge of inside card
  • 2 1/2 x 4"- put on right edge of card front base
ink:  Memento; Soft Succulent
other:  Everyday Label Punch; Turtle Punch; Genial Gems; dimensionals

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments: