Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

All Squared Away with Pansy DSP for Simple Saturday!

It is Simple Saturday!
 
 Check it out!
This is a quick card I made last night for today's blog post- 
using some left over pieces on my counter.

I love Black & White cards!
On this one I made a Fresh Freesia card & used
the Black & White for the splash!
I think it turned out super cute!
 
 This Pansy Petal DSP is on SALE NOW!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'All Squared Away'
card stock:
  • Basic Black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Fresh Freesia- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp words along the bottom edge of this & adhere to card front
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- die cut flower square using the Floral Square Dies
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pansy Petal DSP- ON SALE NOW!
  • 4 x 2"
ink: Fresh Freesia
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Floral Square Dies; Fresh Freesia Ribbon; Basic Rhinestones; dimesionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!!
Happy stamping!
WOO HOO- I am stamping today with friends at our home from my monthly local stamp group!!
Hugs- 
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment