Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Measure of Love

 Yummy......check out these cute cupcakes.

I used the 'Measure of Love' stamp set for this fun card.
 For the center of the scale I added a Round & Square Brads.
I colored this with my Stampin' Blends.
 
Check out the NEW Ribbon!
This is a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
 
Here is a quick tip......
Have you noticed the Messages Dies?
They are on page 164 in the Annual Catalog.
This is what they look like.
I just die cut a few pages of them & keep in bowl in my stamp area.
So when I need something for words....I can pull them out & see what works.
 NOTE:  If you save the negative image of the die cut out-
then you can use it when looking through the catalog (or at a stamp set)
to see what words fit into each of them.
 This You're A Peach DSP is on SALE now.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Measure of Love'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Blushing Bride- 3 3/8 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle with the Scalloped Contour Dies
  • Basic White- stamp words into scalloped oval from the Message Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  You're A Peach DSP- 5 1/4 x 2"- ON SALE!
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Light & Dark Calypso Coral; Light & Dark Pool Party 
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contour Dies; Message Dies; dimensionals; Round & Square Brads Embellishment; Take Your Pick Tool (to make hole in turtles eye for black brad); Wink of Stella; Blushing Bride Ribbon - available in August

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment