Pages

Friday, July 23, 2021

In Bloom Bundle

 Wow- we all LOVE happy mail!!
AND check out this adorable card that I got in the mail this week!
 
This is a very special card from Sara Douglass- Stampin' Up! CEO!
I was sooo EXCITED when I opened it up!
She sent it to congratulate me on hitting my 1.2 milestone,
that I achieved a few months ago.
 We spent some time with her & Sean when we were on the SU! trip in May.
They are both just so sweet & Deke & I always enjoy
getting to visit with them & catch up on things, when we are on the trips.
Sara's note inside the card was just so very special to get & 
it was awesome to hear from her!
 
All I can say is that I am so BLESSED to be a SU! demonstrator!!
AND I am so BLESSED that I can share my love of stamping with all of you!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for stamping with me!! 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'In Bloom'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- for card base
  • Shimmery White- 2 2/3" strip- die cut flower & leaves
designer paper:  Pattern Party DSP-  1 1/4" strip- adhere diagonally
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Pierced Bloom Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Playing with Resin Dots (Coastal Cabana)

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone achievement Susie! How exciting! Take care...Marilyn

    ReplyDelete