Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Flowers of Friendship Bundle

 I love this NEW Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 In Color!

Here is a clean & simple stemmed flower.
I used the 'Flowers of Friendship' Bundle.
This includes the stamp set & Flowers & Leaves Punch!
 
Check out how I colored them with my Stampin' Blends.
This Pansy Petals DSP is on SALE NOW!
I just love plaids!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Flowers of Friendship' (This comes as a bundle the the Flowers & Leaves Punch)
card stock:
  • Fresh Freesia-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Basic Black-2 5/8 x 4 7/8"
  • Basic White-2 1/2 x 4 3/4"- stamp stemmed flower onto
  • Basic White-2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out.  (Note- I cut off the one end with my scissors to shorted it
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pansy Petals DSP- 2 x 5 1/4"- ON SALE!
ink:  Memento & Pool Party
Stampin' Blend:  Light & Dark Granny Apple Green, Light & Dark Fresh Freesia
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Elegant Tag Punch; dimensionals; Black Matte Dot; 2021-2023 In Color Jewels; Fresh Freesia Ribbon; Glue Dots; Blending Brush

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment