Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Bloom Where You're Planted DSP Fun Fold

 I made this fun fold card using the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite!
This suite is in the Annual Catalog on page 80-81.

WOW-
I love it how the dies coordinate with the DSP!
Check out how I used the DSP for the pots & plants that I used on this card.
Neat huh!
 Just look at this cool Paper Lattice!
I cut it in half & used it as shown here.
It is sooo cool!
 
And I LOVE this brick DSP too!
I think this is an elegant card with the ease of using DSP!
This is a fun fold card.
Check out how I made it pointed on both ends!
And check out how it opens up!
This is what it looks like completely opened up.
 
 Notice that the pot & plant are both die cut 
from the Blooms Where You're Planted DSP!
So what do you think?
Cute huh!
I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Plentiful Plants'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Basic White- 5 1/4 x 11"- score at 3 1/2" & 7 1/2".  Then mark the center of each end at 2 5/8".  Cut diagonally from this center mark to the score line on both sides & on both ends!
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Scalloped Contours Dies
  • Basic White- 5/8 x 2"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
  • die cut plants for outside & inside of card
  • die cut pots for outside & inside of card
  •  2 5/8 x 3 7/8"- for brick on card front
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contours Dies; Perfect Plants Dies; Paper Lattice; dimensionals

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. What a fun fold and loving the garden green colour. Awesome card Susie!

    ReplyDelete