Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Soft Pastels with Biggest Wishes!

 Check out this fun card using the Soft Pastels Chalks!
I used the Hello Embossing Folder & rubbed the chalks over the top of it!
The words are from the 'Biggest Wishes' stamp set

 Didn't it turn out neat!
I had a hard time photographing it as the words are actually more defined 
in person than I can capture in my photos of it!
I wanted a smaller tag- so I cut this one apart & then I re-glued it! 
This tag is from the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
Yay- another way to make more uses of these dies! 
This is what the tag looks like after I cut it & glued it together!
You can't tell unless you look really closely that I altered it can you!
 I tried adding the chalk to the Basic Black card stock.....
but I didn't like it near as well as I did with the Basic White card stock!
The words on the Basic Black card stock were not near as defined as 
it was with the Basic White card stock.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Biggest Wishes'
card stock:
  • Pool Party- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Coastal Cabana- 3 1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 5 1/2"- emboss with Hello Embossing Folder
  • Coastal Cabana- 1 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- die cut tag
  • Coastal Cabana- 1/2" strip- die cut circle for tag hole
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Coast Cabana
other:  Soft Pastel Chalks; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tailor Made Tags; Thanks/Hello Embossing Folder; Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins (Coastal Cabana); dimensionals; glue dots; Pool Party 3/8" Striped Ribbon- Available on 8/3/21 from the Holiday Catalog
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment