Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Holiday Catalog SNEAK PEEK!

Oh wow-
You all know I love FALL!
AND I love the words- thankful, grateful & BLESSED!
SO here is a quick sneak peek for you of a totally Susie card.
I used some NEW products from the upcoming 
Holiday Catalog that starts on 8/3/21!

I finally got my NEW Holiday Catalog pre-order unboxed last night.
And I worked on creating with some of my NEW products!
This is part of what I made, to put onto a card front.

I used the NEW Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder
along with the Harvest Meadow 12x12" DSP!
And the words are from the 'Festive & Bright' stamp set!
 I will share the photo & details of the finished card that 
I am putting this front onto sometime in the next week or so.

 
I gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see the finished card! Can't find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilene! I updated this blog post so you could see it. OR you can go to my post here & see all details on it!!https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2021/11/merriest-hybrid-embossing-folderdies.html

      Delete