Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Bloom Where You're Planted DSP- Simple Saturday

WOOHOO!
It is Simple Saturday!!
Check out today's card.
I created it with the awesome Bloom Where You're Planted DSP.
 
This is one of the DSP packs that are on sale right now!
 
There isn't much stamping on this card.
It is clean & simple & I just love it!
It is my favorite fold- a fun 'z fold'!

I fussy cut out the plant & pot with my scissors.
And the stemmed circular plants are all just a piece of DSP!
 I did cut a slit in the pot top so that I could slide the plant stems down into it.

 Here are the measurements & supplies.

stamp set:  'Plentiful Plants'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- for z fold card base
  • Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Garden Green- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto & diagonal cut end with scissors
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Bloom Where You're Planted DSP- ON SALE NOW at 15% off= $9.78
  • cut out plant & pot from DSP
  • 3 3/4 x 5"- stemmed circular plant
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Metallic Pearls (gold); dimensionals

I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: